TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
“The Purchaser” means the person, firm or Company to be supplied with goods by CSS Ltd
- Unless otherwise stated all prices are exclusive of VAT
- CSS Ltd reserve the right at any time to revise prices to take into account any increases in costs imposed on them. Wherever possible written notice will be given in advance of any price increases.
- CSS Ltd reserve the right to alter any prices due to typing or printing errors.
Terms of Payment
- Standard payment terms 30 days from invoice date
- CSS Ltd shall be entitled to charge interest at 5% per month on any outstanding amount. Such interest will be charged as a separate continuing obligation.
- All small shipments will be sent via a carrier , larger equipment via pallet scheme with a proof of delivery being obtained.
- In the event that CSS Ltd is requested to send deliveries through the postal system, delivery times will not be guaranteed.
- The purchaser shall have no claim for damages with CSS Ltd due to a delivery being lost or delayed.
- Any shortages or damages must be notified to CSS Ltd, within 72 hours of receipt.
- All prices exclude delivery to Purchaser Premises.
- Damaged consignments signed for as “received in good condition” waivers any claim for compensation.
- All goods remain the property of CSS Ltd until payment in full has been received.
- All orders must be accompanied with an official order number, or a letter of intent. No ordering of goods will commence without either of these being received by CSS Ltd
- In any case where the Purchaser wishes CSS Ltd to insure any specific consignment of Goods the Purchaser must so advise CSS Ltd in writing within a reasonable time prior to delivery quoting the full value to be insured. The premium chargeable for such insurance shall be paid by the Purchaser.
- A minimum handling charge of 15% will apply for goods returned by the Purchaser to CSS Ltd.
- Goods returned due to faults, or being incorrect against the Purchasers order will be replaced or credited in full.
- In the event of parts being supplied, which were ordered/constructed as a non-stock item, the full cost of the order will be liable to be paid for by the Purchaser.
- CSS Ltd offer a guarantee on materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of delivery, with the exception of OEM equipment, which will be covered for the same period offered by the manufacturer.
- The purchaser must return any goods on warranty claims to CSS or the manufacturer at their own cost, CSS will not be liable for any carriage costs.
- Any faults from equipment not manufactured by CSS Ltd must be returned at Purchasers cost. Visits to investigate repair/faults that are of no fault of CSS Ltd will be charged out at normal rates.
- CSS Ltd shall not be liable for failure of goods arising from incorrect designs or specifications supplied by the Purchaser.
- CSS Ltd accept no liability in respect of any defect arising from wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, misuse or alteration and repair or maintenance of goods without CSS approval or carried out otherwise than by CSS Ltd personnel.