- MDPE is a light, flexible and durable piping system which is easy to install, it is ideal for carrying water including Potable Water and also a variety of chemicals and can be installed above or below ground as is it not susceptible to corrosion.
- Standard tube sold is PE80. PE100 is available on request.
- Internally abrasion resistant, stress cracking resistant, not notch sensitive and resistant to a variety of chemicals. The fact that it does not react negatively wither chemically or electrically with surrounding soil ensures that the pipework is not susceptible to rot, rust, corrosion or loss of wall thickness.
- FOR OUTSIDE INSTALLATIONS BLACK MDPE PIPE IS RECOMMENDED
- BLUE MDPE PIPE IS GENERALLY USED FOR UNDERGROUND INSTALLATIONS AS IT IS NOT UV STABILISED
Pressure Rating: 12 bar up to 63mm @ 20◦C
Approved for the transportation of clean portable water
Water Standards ISO 4427:2007
For below ground use
Availability: 2 to 3 days.